It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

No spamming
No flaming
No negative comments

Post subject: www.JesusChri.st
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 pm 

Well thought I would offer the first of my domain hacks up for lease / joint development.

www.JesusChri.st

Because of the nature of this domain I will only permit its development as basically a christian site, and the site content will be strictly monitored so as not to contain any inappropriate material (hatred of any kind, sexually explicit material, racially offensive material, etc.). I would be looking from the leaser knowledge of the subject concerned. The initial first year's rental will be US$1,200 per annum (US$100 per month), increasing annually at the UK annual inflation rate + 0.5%, with an initial lease period of 15 years (with an option to renew towards the end of the lease).

As a JV project the same restrictions will apply as with the 'leased' version above, although being a JV project it may be used for mainly some christian commercial enterprises. I would expect the developer to produce a clear plan of development with forecasts of revenue from such development. The developer would be responsible for all costs of development including hosting the site. The terms of the JV would be negotiable dependant on the proposed business plan being accepted, with a minimum annual return from turnover. The JV project would be a long term project with a minimum period of 10 years, however this may be longer following negotiations between the JV developer and myself prior to signing of contracts.

The term 'Jesus Christ' has the following worldwide monthly search results:

Broad term = 1,220,000

Exact term = 135,000

Phrase " " = 1,000,000

The monthly searches for 'Jesus' and 'Christ' are:

'Jesus' - 24,900,000 (Broad); 673,000 (Exact); and 24,900,000 (Phrase)
'Christ' - 11,100,000 (Broad); 135,000 (Exact); and 6,120,000 (Phrase)

If you have any questions or would like to open discussions on a proposal for either of the above please feel free to contact me via PM here on the forum.